The College of Health Sciences has enjoyed the services of dedicated faculty members, who together with non-teaching staff, are involved in the day-to-day activities of the College including teaching/training, research as well as heath care service.
While committed to its core aims, members of staff nurtured the College through trying times and they made their impacts.
You can view the profile of members of staff by viewing all the staff directory, selecting a faculty or department (or unit), or by searching for staff member last name (in all directory view).
View all staff directory.
- Office of the Dean
- Anaesthesia and Intensive Care
- Community Health
- Dermatology and Venereology
- Mental Health
- Obstetrics, Gynaecology and Perinatology
- Orthopaedic Surgery and Traumatology
- Paediatrics and Child Health